ARC SW carried out the whole Plumbing, Heating and Electrical installation at Treetops.
Approached by the customer we were asked to propose a system that would reduce running costs and provide renewable forms of Heating and Hot Water. Our initial proposal was for an Air Source Heat Pump and Solar Thermal Panels but due to the electrical supply feeding the property we were informed that it was not possible for a Heat Pump instalation without major upgrades to the supply line which would come at great cost.
This meant we had to find an alternative that would provide similar running costs, renewable generation and be more cost effifciant than upgrading the power supply. The technologies installed are as follows:
- 3.00kW Hyundai Black Framed Solar Photovoltaic System
- 40 Evacuated Solar Thrmal Tubes for Hot Water
- 250l Gledhill Twin Coil Domestic Hot Water Cylinder
- Heatra Sadia Electric Boiler
- Vent Axia Whole House Heat Recovery System
- Whole House Continental Underfloor Heating System