The landlord of this property was looking for maximum return on investment as well as generating electricity for the two units within Ruston House, as well as generating electricity for his own work unit/offices.
The system consists of 2 x 3.995kW systems and 1 x 9.87kW system. Each system is made of Schott 235w Polycrystaline solar modules installed using the Trapezoidal Installation method.
The 3.995kW systems comprise of 17 modules feeding a Fronius IG TL 4.0 inverter (single phase) producing the following:
- 3,330kWh of electricity per year
- A Co2 reduction of 1,892kg/co2 per year
- An estimated saving on electricity of £199.80 per year (Assuming 12p per unit)
The 9.87kW system comprises of 42 modules feeding a 3phase SMA Tripower 10000TL which will produce the following:
- 8,228kWh of electricity per year
- A Co2 reduction of 4,673kg/co2 per year
- An estimated saving on electricity of £470.00 per year (Assuming 12p per unit)
The installation from design to completion took less than 3 weeks.
For more information please do not hesitate in contacting us