GreenGenUK requires a project manager to join its busy operations team.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or college-level candidate looking to gain experience within the renewable, electrical or mechanical industry. However, the project engineer role is advertised for both qualified and trainee applicants.
GreenGen is one of Cornwall and the South West’s leading renewable energy designer and installers, specialising in domestic installations of solar PV, air source and ground source heat pumps and battery storage solutions.
We are currently receiving a high number of inbound orders for installations of Solar Panels and Heat Pump Installations. Our onsite installation teams have expanded significantly this year to cope with demand and now the operations team is following.
The successful candidate will assist our current operations team with all aspects of delivering installations.
The right candidate will become an integral part of GreenGen’s office team with scope for progression.
The role will include everything from initial responses to customer orders and scheduling, through to completion of projects including designs and delivery of systems with our install teams. The selected applicant will provide a thorough and professional experience to customers throughout their journey.
On a day-to-day basis:
- Responding to inbound orders following successful sales process
- Scheduling projects and notifying customers
- Generating picking lists for materials
- Producing technical drawings, analysis and feasibility
- Making risk assessments and method statements
- Liaising with GreenGen’s installation teams
- Creating Job Packs for installations
- Supporting with post-installation documentation & handover
- Supporting other member’s of the office team as and when required
Training and support will be given to the successful candidate but the following skills are required:
- Computer literate with both MS and CAD applications, particularly Excel
- A professional outlook when dealing with both internal and external communication
- The ability to take on new tasks and learn new skills on the job
- Capable of working individually or as part of a small team within the office environment
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload to meet client expectations
- A passion or experience in the renewable industry would be advantageous but not essential
It is preferred that applicants are currently located within, or have an existing connection with Cornwall
Hours of work Mon – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Salary is listed as £18,500 – 22,000 but is negotiable further depending on experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV along with a covering letter to the following:
All applications are considered on an individual basis.