We are seeking a Plumber/Heating Installation Engineer for an immediate start to support our continued growth in the field of Renewable Energy Heating systems.
GreenGenUK is one of the South West’s leading installers of renewable energy alternatives, specialising in the design and installation of air source heating, ground source heating, solar PV and battery storage solutions.
Having experienced rapid growth within recent months, GreenGenUK is looking to expand its team and remain at the forefront of renewable energy in the region.
We are looking for an installation engineer who will work on a range of renewable energy products including air source and ground source heat pumps as well as solar thermal systems. You will be joining a growing team where you will be able to extend your professional development. Heating or plumbing knowledge is essential and will suit someone with background in domestic heating systems.
The successful candidate must have an excellent manner when dealing with the clients/homeowners, be accredited, trained and certified for the works that are required to fulfill this role.
On a day-to-day basis, the installation engineer will:
- Remove existing heating systems such as system/combination boilers
- Install new unvented hot water cylinders
- Install Air/Ground Source Heat Pump systems
- Install S&Y Plan heating controls
- Upgrade/install radiator systems throughout domestic properties
- Test and commission all work
- Work throughout Cornwall & Devon
Qualifications & Personal Specification
Training and support will be given to the successful candidate but the following skills are preferred:
- NVQ – Level 2 and 3
- Unvented hot water cylinder certification
- Energy Efficiency
- Any Heat pump qualifications – C&G, BPEC or Manufactures (not essential)
- Solar Thermal (not essential)
- Excellent team worker
- Strong communication skills with internal office staff
- A full UK driving license
What we will provide
- Salary of £25,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
- 40 hours per week minimum
- Overtime work at enhanced rate
- 28 Days holiday per year
- Standard Pension
- Company Vehicle
- Company Workwear
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate in contacting us using the following details:
We will consider all applications on an individual basis.