With our continued expansion this year, we have a vacancy for an electrical apprentice to join our team.
We are looking for someone to enrol on to the Level 2 and 3 Installation of Electrical Systems Apprenticeship, on a full-time basis Monday to Friday, with 1 day per week attending classroom learning.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be 16+ and based near Helston.
Daily duties will include:
• Working alongside our experienced installers assisting and learning
• Assist and learn how to install electrical systems associated with our renewable energy systems
• Follow all Health and safety procedures
• Represent the company to the highest standards
• Provide help to our solar and heating teams when required
• Working as part of a team
We do not require particular work experience but as an electrical apprentice, it would be expected that the candidate has an interest in trade-based working or DIY.
It is hoped that the posistion will start in August 2022
Date of advert: 24/06/2022
Closing Date: TBC
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01326 564513