As part of our continued growth and expansion, GreenGenUK is seeking a motivated Trainee/Part-Time Office Administrator to join our team. This is the perfect chance to develop a career in business administration & finance, as the right candidate will be enrolled on to an on going apprenticeship.
The position is also open to applicants who already have experience within administration or bookkeeping, and may be looking for part time hours through the week rather than an apprenticeship.
The Main Duties will include:
- Organise and maintain filing systems.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Provide general administrative support to the office.
- Assist with day to day finance tasks
- Produce reports
- Assist with marketing, presentations, and other documents.
- Drafting emails
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic computer applications (Microsoft Office, Google Suite).
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a proactive approach to tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, adapting to a dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and self motivation
The role is available on both full time and part basis.
We are based in Helston and we would prefer to employ someone currently living locally.
Apprentice Salary – Age dependant – £12-16,000 per annum – 35 Hours per week
Part Time Salary – Dependant on Experience and hours agreed – Min £11p/h – Min 25 hours per week
How to Apply:
If you are excited about the opportunity and believe you have the skills and enthusiasm to thrive in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position to [email protected]