GreenGenUK Limited is committed to ensuring that your private information is protected, we may ask you to provide personal information and documents that may identify you e.g. passport, we can ensure that this information will be highly classified and will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we may collect:
– Contact information (such as name, phone and fax number, email and postal address) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business)
– Identification documents e.g. passport, utility bill (proof of address).
Other information e.g. house drawings
– Information used to create your online accounts (such as username, password and security question and answer
– Financial information (such as payment information, including name, billing address and payment card details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code)
How we may use the information we collect:
– Provide and administer our products and services
– Process and fulfil orders and keep you informed about the status of your order
– Communicate about and administer our products, services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications)
– Conduct and facilitate surveys.
– Provide customer support
– Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications.
Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments)
– Verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, unauthorised transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality
How we protect personal information:
– We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission, or it is required by law to do so.
You can request all the details of personal information which we hold under the General Data Protection Act. If you believe any of the information we hold is incorrect, incomplete or would like it removed then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.
You may choose to restrict the use of your information and if so you can request this by contacting us at any time on 01326 564513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.