As heating bills continue to spiral upwards, many business owners are turning to renewable means to heat their premises.
Heat pumps for businesses are an excellent way to combat your rising bills and generate free, clean energy at the same time.
The two main types of heat pumps for businesses are ground sourced heat pumps and air sourced heat pumps. Each type has varying benefits for businesses and, ultimately, the needs and capabilities of the site will decide which source to go for.
A heat pump works by converting heat from the air or ground surrounding a business into heat energy for heating or hot water. For more detailed information on how a heat pump system works, visit our ‘Heat Pumps’ page.
Heat pumps for businesses are becoming an ever-popular way of reducing the cost of businesses heating bills. As fossil fuels and more traditional methods of generating heat for your building rise in cost, a heat pump generates free, green energy.
In addition to the money heat pumps for businesses can save on your bills, through a government scheme called the Non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), business owners looking to install heat pumps for their business will be paid for the renewable heat they produce.
As part of a government scheme to reduce the UK’s dependence on fossil fuels and to incentive renewable energy installations, the RHI makes quarterly payments to eligible business owners over a period of seven years to help cover the cost of running and installing heat pumps for businesses.
There are numerous advantages of turning to a heat pump for your businesses heating needs.
• Heat pumps for businesses are an excellent way to combat the rising heating costs of your businesses premises by generating free, clean heat on site rather than placing demand on the grid.
• A heat pump will protect you from the instability and increase in energy prices.
• Through the Non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive payments, heat pumps for businesses can not only save your company money, but also provide a second source of annual income.
• Heat pumps are relatively simple to install and maintain compared to other sources of renewable energy.
• Heat pumps for businesses are very space efficient and are suitable for most premises, whether it’s a ground source or air sourced pump.
• For companies looking to low their carbon footprint and output, a heat pump is an ideal way to reduce the negative impact your energy needs have on the environment.
• Installing heat pumps for businesses highlights a firm’s commitment to the local environment and is often used as a marketing tool.
Since our opening in 2011, GreenGenUK has been one of the leading providers of air and ground sourced heat pumps in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and the South West.
We combine our experience in traditional forms of heating, plumbing and electrical work with our expertise and passion for renewable energy technologies to provide our customers with a complete installation package not many companies can match.
We take you from the start of your project until the very end – even after!
All of our projects begin with an initial site survey, from where we design the most suitable and efficient systems to meet the size and practicalities of your heating demands. GreenGenUK work on an individual, project-by-project basis to ensure each of our customers get the best heat pump system for their businesses needs.
As certified and experienced installers of renewable energy solutions, GreenGenUK’s systems all meet government criteria to be eligible for financial incentive schemes, such as the Renewable Heat Incentive (mentioned above). As a result, we provide not only the most efficient heat pump systems, but also the shortest payback periods possible.
To have us take a look at your site and devise a heat pump system for you business, give us a call on 0800 093 3299 to book your appointment.
Alternatively, fill in the enquiry form below to find out more and book your site survey.